With the 33rd Council District primary just around the corner, we thought that the public should get a little dose of reality about candiate Steve Levin. Real Reform Brooklyn will try to update you every day about his campaign so that you can make an informed decision about what he represents for Brooklyn politics. Let’s face it, we all love this place. We all want it, and our neighbors to do well, what you need to decide is whether Vito Lopez’s chielf of staff is the best person to become the 33rd District’s next representative to the City Council. Ok there, we said it. The issue is really Vito Lopez. Is Steve Levin just a Lopez surrogate expanding the assemblyman’s reach into Brownstone Brooklyn? Over the coming days, we will let the record speak for itself. Then you can decide.
- Congratulations, Councilman Levin…Now What?
- We Endorse Evan Thies
- Jo Anne Simon: Bald Faced Liar
- Jo Anne Simon & The Record of Reform
- Daily Kos Brooklyn Reporter Endorses Thies: Interesting Analysis & Comment
- Times Endorsement Continued (Briefly)
- Times Endorsement & Atlantic Yards
- Jo Anne Simon & More Questionable $$$
- Stephen Levin & The Dark Side of the Force
- Diamondstone, Baer & Biviano with Some Good Ideas: Thies MIA on One